Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A new hope from an unlikely source----

As I proceeded in my daily quest of feeling the best I could I noticed on a forum someone that has Cervical dystonia and supplemented their injections with a therapy called "Bowen" therapy. I started to ask this person about how she went about it and what were her results. She started by directing me to a website "http://www.bowtech.com/WebsiteProj/Pages/About/Welcome.aspx" and I read up on this "new" type of therapy. I located a practitioner near me (45 minutes away) and set up an appointment.

It was a strange new therapy I never heard of and my wife and I were a little concerned because it was in someone's home that we have no information or referrals regarding her practice. We prayed and felt led to go. We were greeted warmly and got down to questions and my history. We went over the "do's and don'ts" after every treatment then we began the therapy. It lasted for about an hour or so and was totally relaxing, I even fell asleep. It seemed so simple, they roll two muscles, leave you to relax for a few minutes then come back and roll a few more muscles and continue this process. Most of the process is done laying on your stomach then they ask you to roll over and continue while you're on your back. There's also other "pin point" moves they do while you're sitting or standing. BTW, this is NOT chiropractics---not at all. The only way I can describe it is like plucking a guitar string a certain way that sends a signal to the brain and "re-program" the brain and body to work as it should----everything "resets" overnight.

We drove home and took it easy for the rest of the day and had a great night's sleep. I was told that my body would self adjust over the next 5-10 days so take it easy for 48 hrs. Wow, was I sore---a good sore, that is---I guess my body was totally out of whack. We continued with this treatment every other week for 3 rounds.

Bye the end of the 3rd round my wife noticed my head and neck looked almost normal. I was in very little to no pain doing most activities. Wow---thank you Jesus! Amazing----but it did not end there!

---Prov 3:5-8 (GW)---5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and do not rely on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths smooth. 7 Do not consider yourself wise. Fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. 8 {Then} your body will be healed, and your bones will have nourishment.

2 comments:

  1. I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete